||Our research group perform ultrashort phenomenon in time by contrast space. Modern science technologies have a rapid progress and evolved into from electron to light and from an age of nano technology to an age of femto technology. To lead such periodical change, we've fulfilled ultrafast laser development and its applications such as nonlinear optics and applied technologies development. More specifically, ultrafast laser development and its measurement techniques, Laguerre-Gaussian beam and Bessel beam developments being controlled angular momentums, ultrafast spectroscopy and microspectroscopy, quantum optics by using an ion-trapping, and linear and nonlinear optic-devices manufacturing and its applications are under research.
- Research interests
- Ultrashort, ultrahigh power laser
- Laguerre-Gaussian beam and Bessel beam
- Ultrafast Spectroscopy, microscopy and microspectroscopy
- Optic-device manufacturing
- Laser applications (THz generation, bio imaging etc.)